-
pppoe, wifi, wlan0
Knoppix live CD 3.9, kernel 2.6.11,
Knoppix is working from the cd – it is not installed on the hard drive.
Wireless network card isn’t supported with linux drivers.
In order to use the card I’m employing ndiswrapper.
After the card is installed I’m connecting to my ISP’s Access Point.
Dynamic IP is provided by DHCP.
And here I’m in a bush.
ISP require login and password.
I’m using „ADSL/PPPOE configurationâ€?.
It’s discovering PPPoE Access Concentrator on wlan0, and making changes to dsl-provider file,
everything without any problem. I have to type login and pass and click OK. few times and it is done even with information that ppp0 is triggered but basically is not working.
After typing in the text mode as root „pon dsl-providerâ€? Knoppix will return
Plugin rp-pppoe.so loaded
/usr/sbin/pppd: In file /etc/ppp/peers/dsl-provider: unrecognized option 'wlan0'
If I will type ifconfig wlan0 is listed and I can see that IP, and proper ssid is assigned.
I will appreciate any help or suggestion, tks.
Konrad
Similar Threads
-
By ex-para in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:56 AM
-
By ex-para in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2009, 10:25 AM
-
By konrad.gajda in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2006, 11:00 AM
-
By Jynx512 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 09:55 AM
-
By voxxell99 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

Lot of 10 Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage UNCLAIMED
$22000.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT V02 Stack
$190.00

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00