This is not my Access Point, the device bilongs to my ISP, I'm connecting with my wlan0 to AP, dhcp is assigning my IP. but to access internet I have to logon.
Konrad
This is not my Access Point, the device bilongs to my ISP, I'm connecting with my wlan0 to AP, dhcp is assigning my IP. but to access internet I have to logon.
Konrad

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$65.00
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
$675.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$59.99