This is not my Access Point, the device bilongs to my ISP, I'm connecting with my wlan0 to AP, dhcp is assigning my IP. but to access internet I have to logon.
Konrad
This is not my Access Point, the device bilongs to my ISP, I'm connecting with my wlan0 to AP, dhcp is assigning my IP. but to access internet I have to logon.
Konrad

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.58