-
How can I add usbnet module?
Hello
I am using MOTOROLA SURFBOARD usb modem, and I need to add usbnet module (because it is needed for my internet connection) to my Knoppix reamster. How can I do it?
Everytime I boot my Knoppix I must type:
modprobe usbnet
ifconfig eth0 up
pump -i eth0
Is there any way to fix it?
Similar Threads
-
By madmadmod in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 05:14 PM
-
By aaru_ali in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 06:54 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 11:37 PM
-
By MrAhmad in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 11:45 AM
-
By corwinspyre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 08:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$449.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R540 1x Intel Xeon Silver 4116 Server 8Gb Ram No HDDs
$425.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerVault DL2200 2x Xeon E5620 24GB RAM H700 2x500GB SAS RAID1
$199.00