hi i use bmptoppm>ppmtolss16 to make logo.16 but when i try to emulate the iso the logo.16 is too dark and the filesize only 10Kb.
any idea or tricks how to make a good logo.16?
hi i use bmptoppm>ppmtolss16 to make logo.16 but when i try to emulate the iso the logo.16 is too dark and the filesize only 10Kb.
any idea or tricks how to make a good logo.16?
Hi!
Are you sure you are using only 16 colours in you picture? Just use Gimp to reduce colours before changing the format and then just:
Of cause you can use other format too and not only bmp format.Code:# bmptoppm logo.bmp > logo.ppm bmptoppm: Windows BMP, 640x409x4 bmptoppm: WRITING PPM IMAGE # ppmtolss16 < logo.ppm > logo.16 261760 pixels, 97307 bytes, (25.65% compression)
To be honest also I have now some probem with Debian's splash.rle logo (I want to use it little modified). I can change it to ppm picture similary but makin it back after making modifications changes my white text in boot line to light red. I know that it is colour nunber 7 which is used as a text colour but how do I know wchich colour is 7th colour?
-tapsa-
thanx....
i'll try it

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
NEW Sealed Toshiba N300 Pro 10TB NAS HDD 7200RPM
$299.99
Hitachi HDS723030ALA640 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5in HDD, Low Power-On Hours
$49.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Exos X16 16TB ST16000NM001G 7200RPM Enterprise HDD*USED GREAT CONDITION*
$319.79
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
$63.99