Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Hi;
Does the latest knoppix come with a firewall, and if I install it on my hard drive will it be set up and running?
I will be on a cable modem, do I need to change the settings on the firewall, if so, how?
Is my machine safe from being damaged if I run knoppix off of my cdrom?
Thanks in advance for the info
Steve
Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Look on main menu "a gear with K" then [KNOPPIX] [SERVICES] [KNOPPIX Firewall]

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00