Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Hi;
Does the latest knoppix come with a firewall, and if I install it on my hard drive will it be set up and running?
I will be on a cable modem, do I need to change the settings on the firewall, if so, how?
Is my machine safe from being damaged if I run knoppix off of my cdrom?
Thanks in advance for the info
Steve
Yes of course, as almost any other linux distro, his name is 'iptables'. I would suggest you an 'iptables' keyword search on www.google.com/linuxOriginally Posted by beforewisdom
Look on main menu "a gear with K" then [KNOPPIX] [SERVICES] [KNOPPIX Firewall]

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB(2 x 8GB) CMK16GX4M2A2133C13R DDR4 2133MHz RAM - C1729
$59.95
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM Intel XMP 2.0 F4-3200C16D
$75.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00