-
Extracting files from a DVR using knoppix. Possible?
Hi, I am hoping someone here has done this already. I want to copy the raw files off of my DVR. I do not want to capture them like I would a video camera. I have read this is possible using Knoppix and Knoppix will see the firewired DVR as a hard drive.
I connected up but saw nothing by way of another drive on the system. I know the firewire port on the DVR is enabled because windows finds it. But I was hoping to do this thru linux.
Has anyone successfully done this using Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 05:36 PM
-
By echobeach in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 12:48 PM
-
By TomPittman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 01:34 AM
-
By DaRacerz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 03:59 AM
-
By covici in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 12:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97