I just ran /usr/sbin/saveconfig as root over ssh. uname -a
Linux <hostname> 2.6.11 #2 SMP Thu May 26 20:53:11 CEST 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
The error message from saveconfig was
cannot umount ""
First few times I tried this I just got that message, no window opens for the saveconfig GUI. I logged out & got X working (able to xterm &) and then aty least the GUI of saveconfig would open, but when I hit "okay" the gui goes away & the same error message 'cannot umount ""' appears. I would try unmountint things I have mounted, but people are actually using this machine, so it would be awkward.
Any suggestions?
I've googled on
"Cannot umount" saveconfig
and I get nothing.
TIA!
Dave![]()

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00