-
USBView Error
I'm using a usb keyboard and it works fine. I can connect my HP 932c printer up via usb and it works fine.
When I connect my Kodak DX6340 camera up it does not work.
So I have been trying to see what is wrong.
I'm running Knoppix from the HD
When I try and view my USB I get this error message.
-------------------------------------------------------
USBView Error
Can not open the file /proc/bus/usb/devices
Verify that you have USB compiled into your kernel, have the USB core modules loaded, and have the usbdevfs filesystem mounted.
---------------------------------------------------------
How do I verify that I have USB compiled into the kernel, have the USB core modules loaded?
Also how do I mount the usbdevfs?
I should maybe add that I can run knoppix from the cd on my other computer (1.8, 512Mhz ram) and the camera works great connected via USB.
It's not a big deal if I can not get the camera working on this computer as I do use the other computer for photo's as it is much faster and I will be doing a Knoppix HD install on it someday soon.
It's just bugs me as to why it's not working.....
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By palutke in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 04:58 PM
-
By IdroJ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 11:43 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00