-
saveconfig bombs
I just ran /usr/sbin/saveconfig as root over ssh. uname -a
Linux <hostname> 2.6.11 #2 SMP Thu May 26 20:53:11 CEST 2005 i686 GNU/Linux
The error message from saveconfig was
cannot umount ""
First few times I tried this I just got that message, no window opens for the saveconfig GUI. I logged out & got X working (able to xterm &) and then aty least the GUI of saveconfig would open, but when I hit "okay" the gui goes away & the same error message 'cannot umount ""' appears. I would try unmountint things I have mounted, but people are actually using this machine, so it would be awkward.
Any suggestions?
I've googled on
"Cannot umount" saveconfig
and I get nothing.
TIA!
Dave
Similar Threads
-
By rebooter04 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 06:06 AM
-
By haris in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 07:41 AM
-
By henla464 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 09:59 PM
-
By JESVIN in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 02:43 AM
-
By siebert in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 08:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00