-
Help - Error after Knoppix 4.0 install (dual boot)
I have had so much trouble installing Linux on my laptop, I am praising Microsoft.... LOL
OK the error
Kernal panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block (3,3)
How do I get past this error?
I have dual boot with XP on one partitition (which was the original OS)
Laptop Toshiba Satellite L25 - S1192 model psl2xu-00q00p
NOTE: Windows partition boots and works OK
I hope I can get this installed soon, I have a class project to do a small webpage on a webserver.
-thanks
-doowopdj
Similar Threads
-
By gmj2005 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 07:57 PM
-
By AlphaBluesMan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2006, 10:44 AM
-
By javaneo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
-
By \/\/inblowz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 06:36 PM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$95.99

Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99