-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks for the replys.
What I'm getting is the knoppix blue screen, then
loading vmlinuz........
loading miniroot.gz........
then a black screen
when I tried vga=normal I got the above, plus:
Ready.
Uncompressing Linux....OK, booting the kernel
then everything froze (blue screen and above writing stayed on) no response to any keyboard input. Which is a step further than I have been before, but not far enough!!
I also tried xserver=XF86_SVGA xvrefresh=60 vga=normal
with the same results
monitor is a Mag innovision model dx15fe.
any more suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By floydian1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By Mokoshi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By comanam in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM
-
By Bucky Ball in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 01:45 AM
-
By rrud in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (2x64GB) NEW Crucial Micron DDR5 5600 Desktop RAM UDIMM (CP2K64G56C46U5)
$2085.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial Micron 8GB (1x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT8G4SFRA32A
$29.99

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99