-
Senior Member
registered user
Kanotix root partition creation
I am currently attempting to install kanotix onto my hard drive I have created a windows partition and a partition I intend to use to install kanotix onto and a linux swap partition. When I use the kanotix installer, it informs me that it cannot continue with the installation because I do not have a root partition. As a relative noob, I am unclear about how I would make a root partition, any information on how to do this with cfdisk or any other utility would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By cobra_brad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-27-2008, 02:49 AM
-
By arie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 07:27 PM
-
By markb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 03:37 AM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 08:13 PM
-
By mixedCase in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99