-
Junior Member
registered user
Fine! Flash-puppy looks interesting, Knoppix may be a pain. Still worth investigating. I'm aiming for the 8Gb USB card anyway, at that price it's a bargain. I already extensively use a 512Mb card for backup/transfer between several machines, one of which is an elderly Toshiba laptop whose CD/DVD drive just died. With an increasing amount of AVI/JPG files to shift around, the 8Gb will be a well-used capacity. I may try some experiments in loading Knoppix first, and if it doesn't work, c'est la vie - I still have considerable use for the card. Keep you posted - I'm off to a LUG.
Similar Threads
-
By maavalko in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2008, 04:33 PM
-
By mailinator in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2006, 11:29 PM
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By funkyrat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 12:53 AM
-
By cgmckeever in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 06:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99