Hi, I recently downloaded Knoppix 4.0.2 and it is great! One preoblem though, I can't get my internet working! Here Is a link to my PCI card that i'n currently using. I think my drivers are windows only but i'm still not sure...
Hi, I recently downloaded Knoppix 4.0.2 and it is great! One preoblem though, I can't get my internet working! Here Is a link to my PCI card that i'n currently using. I think my drivers are windows only but i'm still not sure...
lspci
Then look for something that looks like a wireless network card. You need to find the chipset used on that card. Atheros or Prisim has an excellent chance of working. Broadcom or Texas Instruments will be an issue. Search with google for wireless linux chipset. You will find lots of old links with 802.11B info. You have to dig deep to find the newer G cards that work. Or you can buy a PCI 2 PCMCIA adapter and use one of the many laptop G cards that work.

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99