-
gridwars
Hi,
today i've uploaded the linux-version of my gridwars version - url: http://gridwars.marune.de
Is it running on knoppix?
Greetings,
taumel
-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm having trouble getting it to run on kanotix (should be similar enough), I'd be more than happy to give you some feedback on any installation steps that are required, I just unpacked the file and tried to run the executable in the folder but all I got was a black screen that seemed to crash kde. It would probably be a safe bet that would be due to my low level of knowledge in installing linux applications and not necessarily a compatibility conflict. So if more than unpacking the file is required which I am almost certain there is please tell me what to do, and I'll let you know how it runs on my machine
-
Hi,
well beside of that you'll need a openGL1.1 capable graphic card and hardware accelerated drivers for it. Beside of that it should mainly be just about unpacking. I have feedback that it runs o ubuntu but i would like to know on which distributions problems are showing up. Do you know a linux-forum where the games sector is a bit more active?
Greetings,
taumel
-
Hi,
if you've experienced any problems with your mouse then this issue has been fixed.
Greetings,
taumel
-
X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 78 (X_CreateColormap)
Value in failed request: 0x13f
Serial number of failed request: 21
Current serial number in output stream: 23
not really knoppix but still a problem
-
When I try to run it in Knoppix 5.0.1 Live CD. the screen goes back then comes back to knoppix. The windows version works just fine on this pc with XP Pro.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00