-
Senior Member
registered user
Planeshift installation
Are there any Planeshift players in this forum who installed planeshift on either knoppix or kanotix? I am still new to linux application installations in general so if anybody could walkthrough the steps that they used to sucessfully install that would be very handy and any wisdom on figuring out linux installations in general would be nice too, thanks
-
Instalation
You need Bittorrent software (azureus, rtorrent...what you like) to get the new file for planeshift installation Linux Client (250 Mb)
Click here to get PlaneShift Crystal Blue 0.3.013
Make the file you download executable and run. example: sh PlaneShift_CBV0.3.013.i686.bin or ./PlaneShift_CBV0.3.013.i686.bin
I have this game on my knoppix HD-install
-
Senior Member
registered user
I downloaded it on a windows machine and burned it to disk, I didn't realize that it would do the installation w/o doing rpm of dpkg or something of the like which I have failed at a few times so I hadn't moved the file to my linux machine and run it, glad to hear that it will be simple. I will probably be installing it some time this weekend, thanks Seyyapc
Similar Threads
-
By Seyyapc in forum Games
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:11 PM
-
By Alon Kidon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 08:08 PM
-
By sunnmoon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By bxb32001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 12:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital Blue (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 64MB Cache) 1TB HDD
$19.90

Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$343.98

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99