-
Senior Member
registered user
I downloaded it on a windows machine and burned it to disk, I didn't realize that it would do the installation w/o doing rpm of dpkg or something of the like which I have failed at a few times so I hadn't moved the file to my linux machine and run it, glad to hear that it will be simple. I will probably be installing it some time this weekend, thanks Seyyapc
Similar Threads
-
By Seyyapc in forum Games
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:11 PM
-
By Alon Kidon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 08:08 PM
-
By sunnmoon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2005, 05:25 PM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By bxb32001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 12:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" Sata SSD Drive MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512 Health Above 90
$52.99

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$25.00