Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Creative Labs MP3+

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5

    Creative Labs MP3+

    Well I keep seeing that this will work with Knoppix but I can't seem to get mine working.
    The mixer sees 2 USB Audio Class Drivers(one for output and one for input). I am using
    Knoppix 4.0.2. I know I'm probably missing something simple but my search didn't
    turn up anything. I'd really like to get this working on my laptop seeing as how I blew
    up the internal sound several months ago.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    135

    Creative Labs MP3+

    It's possible that your USB circuitry can not supply enough power to this device.

    Does it have a separate/optional power adapter?

    Or get a powered USB hub and try again.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    5
    It was designed to be powered off the USB. It works fine when I'm in Windows when I'm on the same computer.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    135

    Creative Labs MP3+

    Further information is necessary in order to diagnose your problem.

    What is the make and model of your computer and the output of the command: lspci -vvv .

Similar Threads

  1. Creative Labs PCI128 sound card not working on K DVD 5.1
    By jacksonon in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 11:14 AM
  2. Creative Muvo2 problem
    By bsjawle in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 11:52 AM
  3. Creative Audigy 2
    By Stas in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 09:20 PM
  4. Apt-Get & Creative Audigy?
    By raid517 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 10:48 PM
  5. Creative PCI 128 detects incoretly
    By SaS in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$1090.00



Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD

$23.00



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health picture

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health

$24.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot picture

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot

$79.99



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99