It's possible that your USB circuitry can not supply enough power to this device.
Does it have a separate/optional power adapter?
Or get a powered USB hub and try again.
Well I keep seeing that this will work with Knoppix but I can't seem to get mine working.
The mixer sees 2 USB Audio Class Drivers(one for output and one for input). I am using
Knoppix 4.0.2. I know I'm probably missing something simple but my search didn't
turn up anything. I'd really like to get this working on my laptop seeing as how I blew
up the internal sound several months ago.
It's possible that your USB circuitry can not supply enough power to this device.
Does it have a separate/optional power adapter?
Or get a powered USB hub and try again.
It was designed to be powered off the USB. It works fine when I'm in Windows when I'm on the same computer.
Further information is necessary in order to diagnose your problem.
What is the make and model of your computer and the output of the command: lspci -vvv .

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99