-
no desktop gui?
I've combed the FAQ and older board topics and couldn't find the answer to this, so...
When I boot Knoppix everything goes fine, except when the thing is about to load, a message pops up that says I need at least 84 MB of memory. Then, a box pops up (what I'm guessing is the console or something) and there is no desktop GUI like my friend's Knoppix has.
Do I just not have enough RAM? I have 128 MB. (yes, laugh, it's funny)
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By Israel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-16-2007, 02:15 AM
-
By fred0843 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-12-2005, 10:48 PM
-
By jr0d82 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:14 PM
-
By Guider in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:33 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

New JVSCAM Compressed Air Duster,150000RPM Electric Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag
$77.23

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15