K umm , I reloaded and well , it was mapped as eth1 and when i selected the net device I selected eth0 my ethernetcard .. my mistake from the script install for knoppix image..
all good here..!!
My Usbcable modem works great off the bot cd .. after the knx-hdinstall it does not ..
if it works when booted from the cd how come it does not work when not booted from cd .. and booting from hda1
we need to have it running from usb cablemodem. can someone help. where do I configure the usb cable modem! . Its a RCA DCM235
K umm , I reloaded and well , it was mapped as eth1 and when i selected the net device I selected eth0 my ethernetcard .. my mistake from the script install for knoppix image..
all good here..!!

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$12.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99