K umm , I reloaded and well , it was mapped as eth1 and when i selected the net device I selected eth0 my ethernetcard .. my mistake from the script install for knoppix image..
all good here..!!
My Usbcable modem works great off the bot cd .. after the knx-hdinstall it does not ..
if it works when booted from the cd how come it does not work when not booted from cd .. and booting from hda1
we need to have it running from usb cablemodem. can someone help. where do I configure the usb cable modem! . Its a RCA DCM235
K umm , I reloaded and well , it was mapped as eth1 and when i selected the net device I selected eth0 my ethernetcard .. my mistake from the script install for knoppix image..
all good here..!!

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
LOT of 4 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 SDRAM PC4-2933Y HMA82GR7CJR8N RDIMM Server 288 Pin
$295.00
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79