Here is a good list of 10 security related Live CDs. I've seen some, many are new to me, thought others would be interested too:
http://www.darknet.org.uk.nyud.net:8...sics-recovery/
Here is a good list of 10 security related Live CDs. I've seen some, many are new to me, thought others would be interested too:
http://www.darknet.org.uk.nyud.net:8...sics-recovery/
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry, appreciate the diversity.
Captain Cautious
Did you actualy get the link to work? It was a good link when I posted it back in March, but I have been trying to follow it again for the last 10 to 15 minutes and I get no response.
EDIT: Never mind, it seems to have come back up.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Apple IIe Vintage Computer A2S2064 Powers On Apple II Untested For Parts/repair
$149.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Extended Keyboard- M0115 - no cord
$49.99
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99