Thanks Harry, appreciate the diversity.
Captain Cautious
Here is a good list of 10 security related Live CDs. I've seen some, many are new to me, thought others would be interested too:
http://www.darknet.org.uk.nyud.net:8...sics-recovery/
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry, appreciate the diversity.
Captain Cautious
Did you actualy get the link to work? It was a good link when I posted it back in March, but I have been trying to follow it again for the last 10 to 15 minutes and I get no response.
EDIT: Never mind, it seems to have come back up.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99