Thanks Harry, appreciate the diversity.
Captain Cautious
Here is a good list of 10 security related Live CDs. I've seen some, many are new to me, thought others would be interested too:
http://www.darknet.org.uk.nyud.net:8...sics-recovery/
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry, appreciate the diversity.
Captain Cautious
Did you actualy get the link to work? It was a good link when I posted it back in March, but I have been trying to follow it again for the last 10 to 15 minutes and I get no response.
EDIT: Never mind, it seems to have come back up.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$79.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Keyboard M0115
$120.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy
$29.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99