Thanks Harry, appreciate the diversity.
Captain Cautious
Here is a good list of 10 security related Live CDs. I've seen some, many are new to me, thought others would be interested too:
http://www.darknet.org.uk.nyud.net:8...sics-recovery/
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry, appreciate the diversity.
Captain Cautious
Did you actualy get the link to work? It was a good link when I posted it back in March, but I have been trying to follow it again for the last 10 to 15 minutes and I get no response.
EDIT: Never mind, it seems to have come back up.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$85.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00