-
Korn Shell
Hi everyone,
Very easy question for anyone that knows what's going on, but I'm getting frustrated at wandering around trying to find the info, so I'm hoping someone will just be able to tell me ... The Knoppix boot DVD is awesome, but I'm forced to use the BASH shell if I want to practise any scripting, and I'd like to be able to use the Korn shell.
Does anyone know if I can get a boot dvd with the Korn shell on it? Maybe I have an out of date one and the Korn shell is actually included in the current version, but I'm not sure how to find out and don't want to make such a hefty download if I'll end up being disappointed.
Cheers for any help.
Ed.
Similar Threads
-
By czarg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
-
By tcohoon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2006, 04:14 PM
-
By knoppix00 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-20-2006, 12:39 AM
-
By jeremiah in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 06:04 AM
-
By HoofClicker in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 01:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99