Sounds spammy...But whatever. I love Knoppix because it got me into Linux. As far as linux goes...I love Lunar. I also love Auke Kok, which goes hand in hand with loving Lunar.
Sounds spammy...But whatever. I love Knoppix because it got me into Linux. As far as linux goes...I love Lunar. I also love Auke Kok, which goes hand in hand with loving Lunar.

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99