I second that opinion! Knoppix is my favorite distribution. Disclaimer: I have tried only Knoppix, Mandrake, MEPIS, Xandros, and Debian.
yeah!!!![]()
I second that opinion! Knoppix is my favorite distribution. Disclaimer: I have tried only Knoppix, Mandrake, MEPIS, Xandros, and Debian.
Sounds spammy...But whatever. I love Knoppix because it got me into Linux. As far as linux goes...I love Lunar. I also love Auke Kok, which goes hand in hand with loving Lunar.
I like Knoppix, too, since last fall. Basically It introduced me to Debian, which I have learned to love though it took time. I came from Slackware, but I made the change totally a few months back and have not regretted it.

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00