Hi,
I have many clients running from knoppix terminal server with the original cloop image.
Now its time to customize knoppix, but it tooks so much time to extract cloop, install packages, customize, remake cloop image and test the new image. I know I can chroot to the mastering directory structure, but its not the same...
I would like to have an uncompressed cloop image on nfs server and use it as a cloop image. It would need much less time to customize knoppix and test it.
Does anybody have a customized linuxrc script which can boot from NFS without cloop fs?
Thx,
Tibor

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HP ProLiant 460 Series G7 Blade 2x Xeon E5649 2.53Ghz w/ 16Gb DR3, No HD, QTY
$74.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5ββ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Blade Chassis w/2x Xeon E5-2680 2.70GHz, 32GB RAM, No HD
$449.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60