Good questions, I would be interested in the answers, too. Where does Mozilla pick up Java from?
I have just installed Firefox 1.5 by using klik on my knoppix/Debian install. I had an ealier version of Mozilla-Firefox 1.04 running on my machine with Java running. My question is can I somehow point to my current version of Java since the klik file did not pick up the java, It did however pickup all my bookmarks from my old version of Firefox? I have set the preferences in Firefox 1.5 to use Java.
My second question is If I add the latest version of Java from the java.com site which old java libraries can I get rid of?
Thank you,
Chip
Good questions, I would be interested in the answers, too. Where does Mozilla pick up Java from?

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99