ok, i hve had alot of trouble getting my "trendnet wireless internet crd to work using knoppix 3.9 and 4.0 booting from live cd. I hve an on board modem which seems to be loading at boot (eth0) but fails to find my wireless card (wlan0?). I hve tried getting the windows drivers for my card, realising i need the realtek 8180 drivers, and then using ndiswrapper to install, but ndiswrapper fails to recognise the drivers.
I also tried the linux kernl drivers, but as i hve little knowlege of how to compile code and since im new to linux, i had little success even with the "make" commnd.
I'm obviously doing some classic mistake here, so after going through mny forums trying to find an answer its time for me to call for help. Thnks in advance.

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00
Commodore USA 64x Mini-ITX Barebones w/ Slot Load Blu-ray, Memory Card Reader ++
$449.99
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Vintage Commodore 1581 Disk Drive Powers Up Original Box
$375.00