-
Can I create copresed and encrypted fs?
I need create -1 copresed fs and encrypted fs in livecd. How I can do it?
I think one way is:
1> create copresed file with
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \
-hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX \
| nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
2> and than copy ./KNOPPIX file to encrypted loopX + loop-aes
I have patched kernel with loop+aes.
How I can mount first loop necrypted fs , and second cloop? in Live CD?
or is a patch for cloop with crypto?
can everbody help me?
Similar Threads
-
By g4j in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 06:55 PM
-
By graan_jonlo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 08:35 PM
-
By Incubii in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 05:42 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:04 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 4 HP 840758-091 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666 Registered Server Memory 128GB Total
$1000.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Dell Precision 3541 Laptop i5-9300H 2.4GHz 256GB SSD 16GB RAM Win 11 Pro
$189.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88