did u try to select ur gui to kde in the login menu?
a dropdown menu appears at sessions .
try that
if noerror reported during install it should work ok.
*SIGH* -the sound of the newbie!
The following problem occurs with either the Knoppix 4.02 OR 5.0 DVD:
After installing to HDD using the knoppix-installer and choosing Beginner, (and after selecting the first Grub default entry) the system starts up with the Xfce desktop. I expected the Knoppix KDE desktop, or rather I expected it to act the same as booting from the DVD itself.
Am I unclear on the install options or is there something I could edit?
BTW, it also seems that the system is still read-only. I have a 500MB swap, a 17GB reiserfs (set active) and a 2GB FAT32.
TIA!
did u try to select ur gui to kde in the login menu?
a dropdown menu appears at sessions .
try that
if noerror reported during install it should work ok.
duuh.Originally Posted by ramaswamyps
Thanks.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
NEW Cisco Mitel 6930 IP Phone VoIP Business Phone Black Sealed
$89.99