-
How to configure network??
Hi,
I'm currently new to knoppix and I would like to know how to configure my network.
What would I have to do If I would want to set my IP:
IP: 192.168.0.8
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.0.1
DNS: 192.168.0.1
I'm using a DLINK-624I router and as network SiS 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter.
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By Jbike in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 09:06 PM
-
By shantanuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-20-2005, 05:52 AM
-
By ebidder in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-05-2005, 12:42 AM
-
By ira in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 30
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 04:43 AM
-
By ptesone in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$16.00

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59

Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99

Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter - Set of 25
$32.29

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Genuine For Apple MacBook Air Magsafe 2 45W Power Adapter Charger A1436 NEW
$26.79

Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air
$419.59

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99