Hi,
I have many clients running from knoppix terminal server with the original cloop image.
Now its time to customize knoppix, but it tooks so much time to extract cloop, install packages, customize, remake cloop image and test the new image. I know I can chroot to the mastering directory structure, but its not the same...
I would like to have an uncompressed cloop image on nfs server and use it as a cloop image. It would need much less time to customize knoppix and test it.
Does anybody have a customized linuxrc script which can boot from NFS without cloop fs?
Thx,
Tibor

π Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12Γ Gigabit PoE+ β’ 2Γ 10G SFP+ Compact Switch β‘
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.42