-
Can I create copresed and encrypted fs?
I need create -1 copresed fs and encrypted fs in livecd. How I can do it?
I think one way is:
1> create copresed file with
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \
-hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX \
| nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
2> and than copy ./KNOPPIX file to encrypted loopX + loop-aes
I have patched kernel with loop+aes.
How I can mount first loop necrypted fs , and second cloop? in Live CD?
or is a patch for cloop with crypto?
can everbody help me?
Similar Threads
-
By g4j in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 06:55 PM
-
By graan_jonlo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 08:35 PM
-
By Incubii in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 05:42 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:04 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99