-
Can I create copresed and encrypted fs?
I need create -1 copresed fs and encrypted fs in livecd. How I can do it?
I think one way is:
1> create copresed file with
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \
-hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX \
| nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
2> and than copy ./KNOPPIX file to encrypted loopX + loop-aes
I have patched kernel with loop+aes.
How I can mount first loop necrypted fs , and second cloop? in Live CD?
or is a patch for cloop with crypto?
can everbody help me?
Similar Threads
-
By g4j in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 06:55 PM
-
By graan_jonlo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 08:35 PM
-
By Incubii in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 05:42 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:04 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99