-
Can I create copresed and encrypted fs?
I need create -1 copresed fs and encrypted fs in livecd. How I can do it?
I think one way is:
1> create copresed file with
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -publisher "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.net" \
-hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad /mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX \
| nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda1/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
2> and than copy ./KNOPPIX file to encrypted loopX + loop-aes
I have patched kernel with loop+aes.
How I can mount first loop necrypted fs , and second cloop? in Live CD?
or is a patch for cloop with crypto?
can everbody help me?
Similar Threads
-
By g4j in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 06:55 PM
-
By graan_jonlo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 08:35 PM
-
By Incubii in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 05:42 AM
-
By Incubii in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-16-2003, 08:04 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM 288-Pin M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Y
$699.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 240-Pin DIMM
$145.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99