Knoppix should set up your network automatically at boot as long as DHCP is enabled in the router. If for some very strange reason it is nor, run netcardconfig.
Hi,
I'm currently new to knoppix and I would like to know how to configure my network.
What would I have to do If I would want to set my IP:
IP: 192.168.0.8
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.0.1
DNS: 192.168.0.1
I'm using a DLINK-624I router and as network SiS 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter.
Thanks in advance!
Knoppix should set up your network automatically at boot as long as DHCP is enabled in the router. If for some very strange reason it is nor, run netcardconfig.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99