-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I'm saying that I have seen (and have) one old Belkin (model F5D6231-4 Ver 1000) that failed to DHCP handshake properly with Linux. Others may have this problem too, I do not know, although since code often gets reused it seems likely. I have another Belkin that does not have this problem. I never said it extended through the complete Belkin line, only that I had seen one with the problem.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Similar Threads
-
By bthomson100 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2009, 02:06 AM
-
By django in forum Networking
Replies: 16
Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:27 PM
-
By bekrul in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 12:18 AM
-
By Nthline in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$448.20

Synology 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM 260-Pin D4ES03-16G
$1000.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00

SK hynix 32GB DDR4 2666MHz (2×16GB) PC4-2666V-SE1-11 HMA82GS6JJR8N-VK
$99.99

Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98