*sigh*Originally Posted by beforewisdom
Hi;
I noticed that the copy of Mozilla 1.3 that comes with Knoppix does not include Chatzilla, the mozilla IRC client.
I installed it and I think others might like to install it so I am posting what I did here.
It is fairly straight forward.
1. Boot up Mozilla 1.3 as root.
2. Go to: http://www.hacksrus.com/~ginda/chatzilla/
3. Click on the link called "install" for the latest version
4. Once you get a success message reboot your browser.
Good Luck
Steve
*sigh*Originally Posted by beforewisdom
Originally Posted by Henk Poley
I didn't realize that turning off mozilla and turning it on again would strike anyone as an arduous chore
Steve

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00
IBM X3650 M4 Server System Board 00MX553 00AM209 00Y8499 00Y8457 00D2888 00W2671
$230.00