Hello all. I'm new to Knoppix but i'm using it from a CD to make an attempt to backup a windows box that crashed. (Go Figure) The hard drive is fine, but the OS is hosed so i'm trying to burn the files i need to a DVD. I borrowed the hardware from a friend and got it plugged into the machine. I am able to burn cd's with the hardware but am having dificulties with burning the DVD's using K3B. When i start a burn or just attempt to access the drive, K3B hangs. My guess is a driver issue. Any ideas?
Thanks

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77