ahhhahah same problem here i u figure it out tell me!!!!
I am using auditor which is built on knoppix and I am having problems putting my MA401 into monitor mode.
here is what I use:
iwconfig wlan0 monitor mode
error message I get:
Error for wireless request "set mode" (8B06) :
SET failed on device wlan0 ; operation not supported.
ahhhahah same problem here i u figure it out tell me!!!!
there is a thread on this on linuxquestions.org
did it work for you?, if so what thread helped you?
Hello,
"su" to root and iwconfig eth* mode monitor should work for you.
So, in your case, at the command line "su" , then enter root password if any.
Then do "iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor" , note the correct syntax, and without colons.
Br,
MrBean

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$250.00
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 3 14" 32GB 512GB, BLACK
$432.00