ahhhahah same problem here i u figure it out tell me!!!!
I am using auditor which is built on knoppix and I am having problems putting my MA401 into monitor mode.
here is what I use:
iwconfig wlan0 monitor mode
error message I get:
Error for wireless request "set mode" (8B06) :
SET failed on device wlan0 ; operation not supported.
ahhhahah same problem here i u figure it out tell me!!!!
there is a thread on this on linuxquestions.org
did it work for you?, if so what thread helped you?
Hello,
"su" to root and iwconfig eth* mode monitor should work for you.
So, in your case, at the command line "su" , then enter root password if any.
Then do "iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor" , note the correct syntax, and without colons.
Br,
MrBean

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95
Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00