I keep getting this error message whilst trying to save my configuration of Knoppix:
The KNOPPIX configuration could NOT be saved: bzip2: I/O or other error, bailing out. Possible reason follows. bzip2: No space left on device Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)
im thinking typing in "bzip -f", which would force overwrite of output files. "bzip2 --stdout" might do something too. It might do something, but I don't want to mess up my computer, because i have basically no idea what I'm doing. Any ideas?
NOTE: this happens when I try to save to the HD or a floppy.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00