-
can I save settings to HD?
Hello. Am I correct in understanding that, although installing Knoppix to my HD is inadvisable, I can make it save the settings to my HD? If so, how do I do that? I suppose this has been asked before, but I could not find such a page on the site. Please point me to it if it already exists.
By the way, I should like to say: Knoppix is my favorite distribution--partly because I am sentimentally attached to it (it was the first distro I did anything useful with), and partly because I like its bland, stark and generic menus. I don't feel that the writer had an attitude of "the computer is your friend" or some such nonsense.
Similar Threads
-
By Hoso001 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 06:58 AM
-
By Akkarin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 01:42 AM
-
By ricesteam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 07:31 PM
-
By Dooley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By Dooley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 FE+ 12.4" 128GB Gray WiFi Tablet w/ S Pen SM-X610NZACXAR
$399.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77