-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Philip
Sorry, Harry

Try it and tell us

I will not try 5.0. I will respect what Klaus wishes to release to the Internet and I will try 5.0.1 when it is officially released, expected to be later this week.
I have doubts that I will let it write to my NTFS partition even after that date, at least until I see how badly Microsoft manages to punish others for doing it. I really don't want to have to recover a corrupt NTFS partition.
Similar Threads
-
By Hoso001 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2006, 06:58 AM
-
By Akkarin in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 01:42 AM
-
By ricesteam in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 07:31 PM
-
By Dooley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 09:48 PM
-
By Dooley in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

LOT OF 5 Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA SSD TLC DRAM 95% or Better
$250.00

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99